Turns out that im still too lazee to blog about all that has happened, but i`ll just give a brief description of it.
My room mate is Bibiana and my apartment mates are Pearlyn (Wee), Yuhan, Huijun & Shuqi. Was actually with Mabel, Eunice, Charmaine, Doreen and Bibi ! But being with Pearlyn was good lah, she had like everything we needed in her luggage.
kiasu like hell. Oops.
Basically we got scolded lotsa times, and this particular teacher had been as unreasonable as unreasonable people, spoiling everyone`s day, and brought tears to some.
First day there and we already got a taste of how sucky the food there is. What, Sarsi without gas oh hoho. Flies everywhere.
Day two, had a choir workshop with oh-so-hot Joshua Habermann, enjoyed it many.
Performance was a total pile of smelly shit, stage presence and sound-wise. Darkened everyone`s night as if the night`s not dark enough, and adding oil to the fire, wo were again scolded, not just by the teachers but by our respectable conductor.
Which brought tears to practically half the choir maybe, and you have to be in the choir to know the rubbish feeling. It was especially this sentence which made my tears streak down wildly : You`re a choir dear to me, I don`t wanna see you fail.
Day three, had two choir workshops with Wong Su San and Arwin Tan, enjoyed both loads, especially Arwin Tan`s cause he`s so darn hilarious - in a good way. Haha, Althea Han kept cracking up and Sharon was fighting hard not to laugh. I laughed like hell too. Cannot help it lah. =\ Arwin is cute.
Performance at night. This time it was the SYF pieces. Did better than the previous day, but could tell that Mr Low wasn`t satisfied just yet. Mr Kwei spoke to us and well, i guess his main point was that we still had alot of room for improvement. One of Mr Low`s phrase was : I trust you all. Hearing that made me feel bad, for some reason.
Last day, went touring Malacca with Bibiana Mabel Althea & Samantha. Bought some kuku stuff and. Uh. Look below.

Haha! Wanna view other pics just go visit bibi`s blog yeah.
This trip, a couple of people fell sick, Deyun was down with food poisoning and Zhuoning sprained her ankle. Many unhappy happenings ya, but I must say, I`ve not regretted making my way to Malacca. No matter how sucky the food was.
This trip, it`s more of enriching than fun. Hopefully we all learnt our lesson. Hopefully everyone will bring the choir up to greater heights. The last thing I`d want to see is the downfall of the CSS choir.
I love
Mr Low and I don`t want him to lose trust, love and hope in us.
:)
Jiayou choir ! <3